Latest News

BSc Nursing course Admission in Govt. and Private colleges UP

BSc Nursing course Admission in Govt. and Private colleges UP

BSc Nursing Course (4 Years) Entrance Examination – 2022 (CET-2022). The application is open for admission into BSc nursing courses in King George Medical College, Dr RML Institute of Medical Science, and both private and government colleges affiliated with Atal Bihari Medical University Lucknow.

The candidate who has applied earlier needs not to apply again. They will be given the option to select the city of their choice by 15 July 2022. They can log onto the official website of King George www.kgmu.org orwww.abvmuup.edu.in

BSc Nursing Course Eligibility

The candidate must be an Indian National.

Age

The minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2022. The maximum age limit for admission is 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST, however, the maximum age for candidates with Physical Disability (PH) will be 40 years.

Educational Qualification

Candidates with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th Standard Examination (10+2)

Percentage-: Obtained a minimum of 45% marks

Subjects-: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board.

Relaxation- A relaxation of 5% of total marks in core subjects (PCB) in (10+2) will be given for SC/ST and OBC candidates. For such candidates, the minimum marks should be 40% instead of 45%.

Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognised by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognised by the central government having Science subjects and English only.

English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in B.Sc. Nursing.

Colour blind candidates are eligible provided that such candidates wear colour corrective contact lenses and spectacles.

Medical Fitness

The selection of candidates will be subject to medical fitness. No selected candidate will be permitted to join the course unless declared medically fit by the Medical Board appointed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board shall be final.

Application/Examination Fee

The examination fee is INR 3000.00 for Unreserved (UR) and OBC candidates and INR 2000.00 for SC/ST candidates.

Mode of payment

The application must be through ONLINE MODE ONLY via the link provided on the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow and Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow Official Websites https://www.kgmu.org/ or https://abvmuup.edu.in. Candidates are advised not to share their user ID and passwords with anyone else.

Exam Pattern

Time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM (180 minutes)

Number of Questions- 200

Language of Examination: English

Syllabus:

Nursing Aptitude (20%),
Physics (20%), Chemistry (20%), Biology (20%),
English and General Knowledge (20%) of Intermediate Standard

Minimum Qualifying Marks

The candidates have to secure 50 per cent marks in the entrance examination for the Unreserved (UR) category and 40% for SC/ST and OBC category.