B.ED Admission Jammu University
The application for admission to B.Ed is open for admission. Candidates can fill out the application online. This course is for the candidates who are in-service through Distance Mode for the Academic Session 2022-24. Application forms are available on the website www.distanceeducationju.in from 03.10.2022.
It is important to note that Jammu University will offer admission through counselling that will be based on merit. The counselling schedule shall be notified separately on the DDE website on the 20th of October/2022. No separate intimation for counselling shall be sent individually to the candidates. The candidates have to present personally at the time of counselling
Application Opens 03 October 2022
Application Closes 17 October 2022
The candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria-:
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) and /or Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
2. Who are serving as full-time teachers in the recognized schools (primary/secondary/higher secondary levels) within the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu.
3. Who has a minimum of two years of Teaching Experience in the recognized schools (primary/secondary/higher secondary levels) either at a stretch or in parts at the time of submission of the application form for Admission.
4. First preference will be given to the candidates who have completed a Diploma in Education/Diploma in Elementary Education/who are trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
Applicants are advised to fill in the form ONLINE with correct particulars and take out the print of the filled-in form for the personal record for further use.
The Students are advised to upload the following documents:
1. Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s equivalent.
2. Two years Teaching Experience Certificate.
3. Category Certificate (wherever applicable).
4. Diploma in Education/ D. El. Ed/ N.T.T