AEEE entrance exam releases Application Form every year for admission into B.Tech courses. It is organized by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. It is a university level entrance examination. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted once time every year.. Through this exam admission will be offered in it campuses i.e. Amritapuri (Kollam), Vengal (Chennai), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore).
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form through online mode.
- Fill all required details including personal, communication and educational details.
- Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application form will be filled till the first week of April 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- for the candidates who want to apply based on AEEE
- Rs. 300 for those who wants admission based on JEE Mains score.
- Fee will be Rs.1000 if candidates will be applied through both AEEE and JEE Mains score.
- Application fee be non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode only using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates will have to pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Mark Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination & 55% in PCM group separately..
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also eligible to apply.
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online and offline both mode.
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 150 minutes duration.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Number of Question