Introduction On How to Crack JEE or NEET?
How to crack JEE or NEET are probably one of the most competitive exams in India. It tests your analytical skills and theoretical sharpness. At this point, if you are preparing or aiming for JEE or NEET, you must know the fact that cracking these exams without any private coaching is achievable. In this article, we are giving you a few hints on the best way to break IIT JEE.
Although the private coaching classes will help you, it is not a necessity to join to succeed. Believing in yourself is one of the main things to make progress in everyday life. If you don’t trust in yourself, you won’t succeed. You need to remind yourself every day that you can do it. This is known as the law of fascination.
Click here to know about JEE Main 2021 Eligibility
Let’s go through some key points:
How to Crack JEE or NEET
- One of the most important resources that you’ll have is NCERT. You need to study it thoroughly, and it will, in return, make your fundamentals solid. It is not a secret that many aspirants have cleared JEE & NEET just with regular study of NCERT. There are so many questions asked directly from the NCERT. Make a habit of preparing notes and marking important points while studying from the NCERT.
- There isn’t anything more valuable than time, so prepare a proper timetable and stick to it. Make sure that the timetable consists of regular breaks which will help you concentrate and avoid exhaustion. You should realize how to use your time adequately and allocate time to topics according to their mark’s weightage. Smart work is more important than hard work. You must plan your time topic-wise according to their weightage and avoid wasting time on the least important chapters.
- Making your notes are very important as they help you with revision. Going through all the topics during the final days can be challenging. Hence, maintaining proper notes will give you an edge. Make a formula book for each subject and solve some related examples after every formula. And get into the habit of specifying the SI unit of each term. Revise your formula book in intervals of every 15-days.
- Perhaps one of the ideal approaches to planning for JEE and NEET is to practise previous year’s papers. As the syllabus of JEE and NEET has boundaries, some questions are repeated with some slight changes. Practising test papers can help you with time management. Give chapter-wise tests followed by a full syllabus test as it will help you in the revision of topics.
- Students often refer to a lot of books for a single subject which should be avoided. Doing this results in wasting of time and can leave you confused. An NCERT and a question book for each subject is an ideal choice. Reference books do help you with more clarity on certain topics, but the NCERT should be your primary book for studying.
Get details for JEE Main 2021 Application is out
Initiatives from the Government for online coaching:
IIT PAL is an online learning platform that was launched by the MHRD Government of India. IITPAL represents IIT Professor Assisted Learning. Through IITPAL, instructors from various IITs deliver lectures on subjects like Physics, Mathematics. Chemistry and Biology. The lectures are conducted by mainly targeting the exams like JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, NEET, and State Board exams. IITPAL.COM is a unique initiative to provide the best education to the students without taking any hefty amount. Through IITPAL, the professors strive for the betterment of the aspirants by providing them with an efficient and cost-productive option. IITPAL.COM endeavours to make science learning overly captivating and fun.
- National Test Abhyas App
National Test Abhyas application is intended to provide students with introduction to Computer-Based Tests (CBT) conducted by India’s National Testing Agency (NTA). With the assistance of the National Test Abhyas application, you can encounter Computer Based Mock Tests for JEE and NEET on your portable or tablet at no cost. This will make sure that no student is abandoned in getting hands-on experience. The student can practice from home itself without necessarily going to the NTA’s Test-Practice Centers. NTA plans to put up a new mock test on the app daily, which students would be able to attempt offline as well. When the test is finished, students can view their test reports and analyze them.
Diksha fills in as the National Digital Infrastructure for Teachers. All instructors across the country are outfitted with digital technology. Diksha portal empowers with tools in the domain of instructor training. It helps instructors to learn and prepare themselves to provide high-quality education to students. It assists teachers with preparing content, profile, study resources, evaluation aids, news, and interface with the teacher community. The scope of this platform is much higher. All the teachers can enrol here and add to the creation, curation, and utilization of resources. These enhanced tools will help the students aiming to crack regular as well as competitive exams & provide them with an excellent opportunity to learn from the best.
Know More about JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
- Swayam Prabha
The SWAYAM PRABHA is a gathering of 34 DTH stations committed to the broadcasting of top-notch educational programmes 24X7 utilizing the GSAT-15 satellite. Consistently, there will be new material for a minimum of 4 hours which would be repeated five times in a day, permitting the students to watch at their convenient time. The content is given by NPTEL, IITs, UGC, CEC, IGNOU, NCERT, and NIOS. The curriculum contents include all the resources and learning aids required for competitive exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced & NEET. The students can avail of these facilities free of cost.
Cracking jee or neet without private coaching is possible. The most significant factor to crack these exams is full commitment. Since you will have access to the internet, you must stay away from social media distractions. It is important to stay focused. With the time constraints on a tighter side, knowing some shortcuts, tips, and tricks for specific types of questions can be beneficial. Along with exam preparation, you need to ensure you generally stay fit and healthy. Good food, exercise, and meditation will help you stay calm and focused.