JEE Main 2023 Eligibility
JEE Main 2021 application is out. Students who were waiting for the application can apply online. Joint Entrance Exam popularly known as JEE Main is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
You can check the eligibility criteria before applying JEE Main 2023 entrance exams.
Timing of the Exam
First Shift 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (IST)
Second Shift 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (IST)
What is eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2023,you can check below mentioned details.
Also get Details about the JEE Exam four times in a year
For appearing in the JEE (Main) 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.
The candidates who have passed the class 12 / equivalent examination in 2021,2022,
appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) 2021 examination.
The candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
Click here for the JEE Main 2021 Examination Pattern
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
· The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
· Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
· Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
· Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
· Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
· Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
· A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
· General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced(A) level.
· High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.