IIFT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN EXPORT IMPORT MANAGEMENT 2021
IIFT is offering the four month certificate program in Export Import Management 2021. The application is out to apply for the candidate who want to do this course.
Objective of Certificate IIFT program in Export and Import Managment
This four month program equips the students with a comprehensive knowledge and skills on various aspects of International business including the structure of International trade operations, regulatory guidelines, documentary formalities, shipping documents, packaging, security in international trade , transaction cost , freight forwarding , logistics and role of the other intermediaries etc
Who can attend
- Industry Leader
- Middle Level Executives
Last date of applications: 10th February, 2021.
Topic in certificate program in Export and Import Management
1.INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
· International Marketing Management : conceptual understanding
· International Product Decision and Product Adaptation
· Entry Mode in Foreign Markets
· Choosing appropriate MarketingChannels
· Export Pricing Methods
· Promotion for Global reach
· Social Media/Digital Marketing
· Establishing your own brand
2. INTERNATIONAL TRADE OPERATIONS & DOCUMENTATION
· Getting started in Export-Import 30
· Export Documentation Framework
· Export Sales Contract
· INCO Terms
· MEIS Schemes and their relevance with trade documentation: duty drawback, export house schemes, advance authorization…
3.India’s Foreign Trade & Policy
· Understanding trends in India’s Foreign Trade: sector/product/market analysis through tradeflows · Identifying best product for exports · Choosing best export market for your product · Understanding benefits under Foreign Trade Policy · Institutional framework for export promotion · Availing most relevant Export subsidies and incentives for your business: concept of EPZ/FTZ/100% EOU/Duty Remission Schemes/Duty Exemption Schemes · Business decision based on WTO/Trade agreement parameters
4. International Trade and Finance
· Organizing Finance for starting export business · Pre Shipment and Post Shipment Finance · Methods of Payments (L/C,UCP) · Instruments of Trade Finance · Currency Risk Management · FEMA Guidelines
5.Custom Regulation & Import Procedure of India
· Understanding Procedure for clearance of Export-Import Cargo 20 · Duty Assessment and payment of Import Cargo · Export clearance and incentive assessment · EDI framework and mechanism · Neutralization of GST for Export-Import
6.International trade logistics
· Understanding Trade logistics in Indian Context 30 · Choice of Mode of Transport · Packaging, labeling and marking · Dry Ports and containerization · Port Operations and infrastructure in India · Liner and tramp shipping · Air/Road/Rail transport/Multimodal transport · Documentation for Trade Logistics · Legal Framework and emerging scenario of transport corridor
- Programme Commencement: 27th March, 2021 (Tentative)
- Schedule of Classes: 2.00PM – 6.00 PM on Saturday
- Sunday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Rs.75, 000/- (non-refundable, after admission).
- Concession for SC/ST/PH candidates: 50% fee concession (as per Govt. guidelines and subject to document verification)
Graduation degree from recognized University OR Diploma holders with two years of post-diploma work experience.
Candidates will be short- listed on the basis of their profilequalifications, experience etc. If required on-line interview will be conducted.
It can be filled Online : click on the following link to apply online :http://docs.iift.ac.in/pilotweb/ocpem/
Important Dates to Remember
Note. Please ensure all details are filled including the E-mail address. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
· Short listed applicants will receive admission offer mail between 20th January – 15th March, 2021 · Short listed applicants will submit the course fee to IIFT between 20th January – 20th March 2021