CMAT Preparation – In order to be embraced by top organizations, MBA is the key to success. With the tag of MBA with your profile, your value automatically gets raised in the market and the result is great designation and great pay. But the point is how to enroll you in the top MBA College. CMAT is the answer. Want to know more about it? Let’s start…
- What is CMAT?
- CMAT eligibility criteria
- Must have a graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university in India.
- For General category, 50% marks in Graduation in must and for SC/ST/PwD candidates, the minimum aggregate is 45%.
- No age limit to apply for CMAT examination.
- When will CMAT 2022 be conducted?
CMAT exam 2022
Release of CMAT official notification
When will CMAT registration begin?
1st week of November 2021
Last day to apply for CMAT 2022
1st week of January 2022
CMAT admit card week
Last week of January 2022
CMAT 2022 examination
CMAT 2022 result declaration
- Duration of examination
- Who conducts CMAT examination?
- Sections of CMAT
Number of Questions
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional)
- CMAT Marking Scheme
- Best books for CMAT examination:
Name of the Book
Complete Reference Manual for CMAT
S.K. Sinha, S.Satyanarayana, Col. J.S. Rana
CMAT Entrance Guide ( Includes 5 mock tests)
Study Package for CMAT
Meenakshi Upadhyay, Arun Sharma,
3 Edge Advantage Series: CMAT set
Ashwani, R.K. Behl, Diwakar Sharma, Ayush Gupta
MBA (Complete Solved Exam)
- CMAT selection process
- Colleges accepting CMAT scores:
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Goa Institute of Management (GIM)
Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM)
Xavier Business School, St. Xavier University, Kolkata
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies And Research And Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE)
- How to prepare for the CMAT examination?
- Solve previous year question papers: The candidates must solve CMAT sample papers as much as possible. These tests will help the candidate to familiarize themselves with their weaknesses and strengths.
- Prepare Notes: It’s always better to prepare notes and study from them. Plus notes are the best source to revise during the last moments of examinations. You can also study in a group while making notes for the CMAT exam.
- Stay updated with current affairs: In order to score well in the General Awareness section and interview, it is really important that the candidate is updated with the ongoing news. It also helps improve your debatable skills.
- Seek advice from candidates already cracked CMAT (if known to you): Also, you must not leave any opportunity to seek advice from an individual who have earlier cleared the exam.
- Language techniques and data interpretation – 50
- Language Comprehension – 45
- Logical Reasoning – 40
- General Awareness – 55
- General – Rs. 2,000
- OBC – Rs. 1,000
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 1,000