Career after Commerce Graduation: In today’s materialistic World, there is no denial to say that money is everything; hence Commerce has a huge scope today. There are a lot of options for Graduation like B.Com (Pass), B.Com (Honors), BBA, BBS. But what after the first thing that comes to mind is – What should I do now?
- CPT (Common Proficiency Test): The CPT involves the quantitative aptitude test, mercantile laws, general economics, and accounting.
- IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course): The IPCC has two groups covering the working knowledge of the core subjects. It is especially designed for improving the knowledge of related to accounting standards.
- FC (Final Course): The CA final course covers the advanced knowledge of financial reporting, management accounting, professional ethics, strategic financial management, information systems control and advanced auditing.
- Application form release month: April and August
- Exam attempt months: May and November
- Minimum Salary Package: Minimum 25k and maximum can go upto 14 Lakhs for first rankers.
- Top Recruiters: PWC, ENY, Deloitte and KPMG
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
- Minimum qualification required to register for the first level (Foundation Programme) of Company Secretary Course in Class XII pass in any stream (excluding fine arts) from a recognized university or equivalent.
- The candidate who wishes to pursue CS after Graduation, will have to undergo only two levels: Executive Programme and Professional Programme.
- Civil Services Exams (IAS, IPS, IES),
- SSC CGL,
- Railway RRB Exams,
- Banking Exams (IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI PO, RBI etc.)
- SBI entrance test: To be held in January 2020
- IBPS PO Exam:
- Online Application Submission: 1st week of July 2020
- Application form last date: July – August 2020
- Tickets Downloading: 1st week of September 2020 to 4th week of September 2020
- IBPS PO Exam Date: 2nd week of October 2020
- IBPS PO Result Date: 3rd week of October 2020
- IBPS Mains 2020 Tickets Downloading Date: 4th week of October 2020
- IBPS PO 2020 Exam Date (Mains): 2nd week of November 2020
- Result date for Mains 2020: 3rd week of November 2020
- Call letters for interview downloading: 2nd week of December 2020
- Date of IBPS PO Interview: 1st week of January 2021
python training in delhi
django training in delhi
Data Science Course in Delhi
php training in delhi
affiliate marketing course in delhi
- AILET to be held in May 2020
- LSAT to be held in 2020
- CLAT to be held in May 2020
- TS – LAWCET to be held in May 2020